Supporting students with ADHD at school is an essential booklet for teachers and parents. Gain a deeper understanding of what ADHD looks like in the classroom and how to best support students with positive strategies and tools.
- What is it?
- Executive functions
- Looks like this
- Sensory processing
- Find the strengths
- Classroom support: Individual support strategies
- Classroom support: Adjustments and accommodations
- Classroom support: Movement and sensory regulation tools
- Classroom support: Assistive technology and organisational tools
- Regulation support – Level 1 Connection
- Regulation support – Level 2 Prevention
- Regulation support – Level 3 Recognition
- Regulation support – Level 4 Co-regulation
- Handout: 11 things about me
- Student template: About Me Download a FREE sample
- Poster: Ask why and why now?
- Further education links
Explore various sections covering topics such as executive functions, sensory processing, individual support strategies, classroom adjustments, assistive technology, and more.
Utilise the included “About Me” template to provide educators with important information about a child’s strengths, challenges, and specific needs.
Benefit from the expertise of professionals and educators with research-backed recommendations and references for further learning.
The booklet is designed for easy navigation, making it convenient for busy educators and parents to access the information they need.